The 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India(Pre-TTC) is part of the 200hr TTC offered at Abhinam Yoga Schools in Goa & Dharamsala. This short term yoga course is for students who do not have the time to complete the 200hr course in the traditional four weeks, instead, Abhinam yoga offers you the opportunity to complete the 200 hours TTC in two sections. These two sections must be completed within the year of commencement and the certificate will be awarded to the student once all of the required hours, assignments and examinations are successfully completed.
The course syllabus follows Yoga Alliance Professionals 200hr YTTC standards, and includes learning the asanas of the Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series with an emphasis on how to teach in an injury free way to all age groups. This course will also have elements of therapeutic yoga as devised by MR. BKS Iyengar. For more information, please read the 200hr yoga ttc course outline.
teacher training Course
|Pranayama, Mantra and Kriya|
|Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series Class|
|Theory: Yoga Philosophy / Anatomy and Physiology|
|Lunch, Assignment and Rest|
|Workshops On Teaching Methodology; Alignment and Adjustment|
|Free Flow Led Class|
Note: This is a tentative schedule. The Timings can vary.
100 Hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course Structure
First Part of Your 100 hours yoga Training will include the following:
Training and Practice
- Asana, pranayama, kriya, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques.
- Principles of demonstration, assisting and correcting, observation, instruction, different teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, as well as business aspects of teaching yoga.
Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Human physical anatomy and physiology
- For first 100 hours course, we will cover mostly applied Anatomy in Teaching Methodology Classes while your second part will include both theoretical knowledge of the systems and their practical application within yoga (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- The study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers (Patanjali Yoga Sutra’s)
- Practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching, hearing and giving feedback as well as assisting in other students classes.
- Learning teaching techniques that are based on literature of teaching methodology, studying and writing your own reflections and understandings of these, watching videos of yoga masters, designing your own class, group discussions and examinations on knowledge of content.
Accommodation (sharing and non-sharing basis, depending on the number of students) includes hot shower, attached bathrooms and western toilet.
Wi-Fi facility is available at the school.
The course fee is 1200 USD. A booking fee of 300 USD (part of the total amount) is due after the application is approved which can be paid through Paypal/bank transfer and non-refundable. The balance amount must be paid in cash on arrival or bank transfer at Abhinam Yoga Center or transferred to the account directly before arrival. The whole amount can also be paid at once, then the booking fee does not have to be paid separately.
All the booking fee, course fee, price for accommodation and meals are strictly non-refundable.
What is included in the course fee
The course fee includes study material, teacher training course manual, 3 yogi vegetarian meals per day (except Saturdays and Sundays) and accommodation. We offer our students an option, if they want to make their own food and accommodation arrangements. In that case, we would refund or deduct 150 USD from the fees. We also provide airport pick- up/drop assistance from Goa airport (for courses in Goa during October-May) and Dharamshala airport (for courses in Himalaya during April-September). However, airport pick- up/drop assistance is NOT included in our fees.
What to bring
Personal Yoga mat, laptop or iPad, Yoga clothes (not too loose, body lines should be clear), warm shawl or covering for early morning meditation, personal items like toiletries, medications, photocopy of your documents like Passport, Visa, etc.
Our price includes accommodation and food, which is a single occupancy room with toilet and bathroom attached, and food catered through a local restaurant.
From an early age Namito has been on his path of yoga, learning from teachers and masters that most only ever read about with awe and reverence. Living and growing up in the state of Bihar, he witnessed Swami Satyananda practicing yoga on one of his visits and was captivated by the ancient allure of yoga. At the age of seven Swami Satyandanda began teaching Namito asana and pranayama practices after discovering his immense ability and potential… Read More About Namito
70% of the course is under the guidance and taught by the SYT(Senior Yoga Teacher).
Upcoming 100 hrs Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India Dates and Fees
|Oct-Nov 2020||28th October – 7th November 2020||Goa, India|
|Nov-Dec 2020||25th November – 5th December 2020||Goa, India|
|December 2020||21st December – 31st December 2020||Goa, India|
|January 2021||12th January – 22nd January||Goa, India|
|February 2021||3rd February – 13rd February||Goa, India|
|March 2021||25th February – 7th March||Goa, India|
|March 2021||19th March- 29th March||Goa, India|
|April 2021||10th April – 20th April||Goa, India|
|May 2021||2nd May – 12nd May||Goa, India|