Our 200 hrs Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training in India is a combination of active involvement (Yang) and passive awareness (Yin), fitness and witness, where physical practice merges with the subtle, spiritual and divine force of creativity, where activities are meant to support the deep relaxation. In other words, to create a balance between our active and passive energies is the aim of Yoga.
Abhinam Yoga School classifies Ashtanga Vinyasa, Power Yoga and Hatha Vinyasa Yoga as Yang practice and Restorative Yoga with therapeutic/touch or Yoga with props and mindfulness as Yin practice. Hence, our Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training course in Dharamsala India consists of Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Vinyasa, Restorative Yin Yoga combined with relaxation techniques with mindfulness practices such as Vipassana meditation, mantra chanting, Yoga Nidra, deep Yogic sleep or talking to body-mind methods from yogic and tantric traditions.
Who can join our 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course in Dharamsala?
Anyone who has practiced any style of yoga for a while and has developed an interest to learn more about it or wish to go deeper into the field of Yoga qualifies for this course. The program is designed in such a way that even a beginner with little experience can join it and benefit from it. Participants who do not have any desire to become a yoga teacher but just want to have a life transforming experience with balanced diet, right movement, right sleep, spiritual environment and overall a disciplined yogic life join this course. It’s called teacher training course but it’s meant for sincere students who want to study yoga and out of their deep study and overflowing joy their teaching springs out naturally. Our well trained certified teacher’s team is there to support and facilitate that transformation.
Note: If you want to register yourself with Yoga Alliance Professionals, then you must have atleast 2 years of yoga experience.
200 hrs YTTC Course Syllabus
Abhinam Yoga follows the syllabus and incorporates training hours in the following modules:
- Learning to observe, master and teach various asanas, their modifications, adjustments, contraindications and how to use props.
- Theory and Practice of Standing poses, sitting poses, inversions, backward extensions, arm balances and other postures
- Study and Practical training of Mantras, Kriyas, Pranayamas and various techniques of Meditation
- Asana practice is focused on developing the quality of body alignment, observation and sharpening awareness of deeper physiological processes while performing an Asana.
- Bhakti Yoga which includes Mantra Chanting, Kirtans and Satsang
- Karma Yoga
- Ayurvedic Yoga Massage to learn hands on adjustments
- Learning the art of alignment and hand on adjustment with the help of props
- Classification and Sequencing of Asanas
- Qualities and Conduct of a Teacher while leading a class
- Conducting a led classes with a touch of personal creativity
- Learning the Sanskrit Language to master names of Asanas
- Learning about the musculoskeletal system with focus on bones, ligaments, origin & insertions of muscles with nerve supply.
- Basic Overview of the structure and functions (Anatomy and Physiology) of different systems in the human body.
- Anatomy of Pranayama with focus on Energy Systems, Chakras, Energy Bodies and the Cardiovascular System.
- Practical Application of Anatomy and Physiology to Yoga Practices
- Historical background of Traditional Yoga
- Minimum decency codes for Yoga teachers
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Samadhi and Sadhana (Chapter 1 & 2)
- Bhagavad Gita – Dhyana Yoga (Chapter 6)
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika (Kriyas, Bandha, Mudra and Pranayama)
- Meditations from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Text
- Different Paths of Yoga (Raja, Bhakti, Karma and Gyana Yoga)
- Ethics mentioned in Yogic Scriptures for Yoga Practitioners and Teachers with emphasis on Yamas and Niyamas
- Practicing in small and big groups under the observation of a teacher
- Creating and leading a Flow Led class
- Assisting Lead Trainers, observing and receiving feedback accordingly
- Self- study and submission of assignments on the basis of the lectures and discussions.
- Practical Exam to assess the students on their learning, practice and teaching during their teacher training course.
|Pranayama and Kriya|
|Morning Asana Practice Class|
|Theory: Yoga Philosophy / Anatomy and Physiology|
|Lunch, Assignment and Rest|
|Workshops On Teaching Methodology; Alignment and Adjustment|
|Evening Asana Practice Class|
We offer Accommodation (sharing and non-sharing basis, depending on the number of students) with attached bathrooms and western toilet that also includes hot shower.
Wi-Fi facility is available at the school.
Check our TTC Fees and Dates page to know about our price. A booking fee of 300 USD (part of the total amount) is due after the application is approved which can be paid through Paypal/bank transfer and non-refundable. The balance amount must be paid in cash on arrival at Abhinam Yoga Center or transferred to the account directly via bank transfer before arrival. The whole amount can also be paid at once.
All the booking fee, course fee, price for accommodation and meals are strictly non-refundable and the price mentioned in our website is final. We are not responsible if the fees is not updated accordingly in third part sites. Students must confirm the final TTC price offered to them before booking.
What is included in the course fee
The course fee includes study material, teacher training course manual, 3 yogi vegetarian meals per day (except Saturdays and Sundays) and accommodation. We offer our students an option, if they want to make their own food and accommodation arrangements. In that case, we would refund or deduct 200 USD from the fees. We also provide airport pick- up/drop assistance from Dharamshala airport (for courses in Himalaya during April-September). However, airport pick- up/drop assistance is NOT included in our fees.
What to bring
Personal Yoga mat(optional), laptop or iPad, Yoga clothes (not too loose, body lines should be clear), warm shawl or covering for early morning meditation, personal items like toiletries, medications, photocopy of your documents like Passport, Visa, etc.
From an early age Namito has been on his path of yoga, learning from teachers and masters that most only ever read about with awe and reverence. Living and growing up in the state of Bihar, he witnessed Swami Satyananda practicing yoga on one of his visits and was captivated by the ancient allure of yoga. At the age of seven Swami Satyandanda began teaching Namito asana and pranayama practices after discovering his immense ability and potential… Read More About Namito
70% of the course is under the guidance and taught by the SYT(Senior Yoga Teacher).
Upcoming 200 hrs Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Dates and Fees
|July 2018||2nd July – 22nd July|
|August 2018||6th August – 26th August|
|September 2018||3rd September – 23rd September|
|October 2018||1st October – 21st October|